The Victory Band
It is the first band founded in Gozitan villages. The Victory Philarmonic Society was founded on 25 October 1898, with the initiative of the then Ix-Xagħra Archpriest Rev. Ġużepp Diacono under the direction of Mro. Eduardo Farina. This society was renewed in 1934 under the direction of Mro. Mikiel Farrugia. This society gives musical training to those Ix-Xagħra students wishing to play a musical instrument within the same local band. The club serves also as a recreational place. It is situated in Maria Bambina Street. President: Mr. Eucharist Sultana.